21 July 2012

SIAPA TUAN EMPUNYA BLOG INI?

    Assalamualaikum & 안녕하세요(Annyeonghaseyo)

Mohd Yasteen Yazalli is an National Taekwondo ITF Instructor, Taekwondo Fighter & blog writer.His blog link is in the magazine this past year "Teen Magazine" on 15 September 2012.He is known more by the people of Langkawi Island as he always cycling to school to teach TaeKwon-Do Itf around Langkawi Island.He also a Leader Of Eagle Team Langkawi TaeKwon-Do ITF Demostration since 2009. I started blogging since I was 18 & I really love to share about myself,my healthy life style & Martial Arts that I've learn.Now I would like to try to be a Fihghter in MMA.Also thanks to Allah,my Family,my Instructor Capt.Rosly Ahmad,my best friend Mohammad Firdaus Yusri(Mfay),my students & my fans.Without you guys, I won't be able to stand where I am today.. Thank you so much for your support!